Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Some people have too much time on their hands!

OK I'll be honest and admit that I have only started this blogg because of the bad influence of my curate (see http://craftycurate.blogs.com/) but having had a good look at his blogg I am left asking myself "Does he have too much time on his hands?" Well if you follow the link to his blogg you may well agree, it's stuffed full of digital art and motion graphics and thoughtful comment, so the question is "Is it a waste of time?" sadly, I think not, oh yes I could give him more to do but that would only make him busy but that would not make him "fruitful and effective". We are all human beings, yes even those of us ordained in Christian ministry, we all need to vent, express ourselves, push back the comfort zones and even, sometimes, get out into the real world and earn the right to speak. Richard's blogg is a life line, and outlet for his creativity and as far as I am concerned as his boss a necessary part of his life. So where does that leave my blogg? A passing fad, an excuse to ramble, an outlet for my creativity, who knows? Time will tell, it always does in the end!

Now for the Doctor Who fans out there how many references are there to Doctor Who in this posting?

Phil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home